MFP for the Value-driven Office
You need efficient, reliable office systems that put busy workgroups in control of an ever-increasing volume of documents—correspondence, financial reports, contracts and presentations.Offering exceptional performance to meet these demands, the versatile RICOH® Aficio® MP 4500 digital systems support advanced network printing,
scanning and faxing in one compact platform. And our industry-leading security technology protects your vital business information at every stage.
Capture, Store and Distribute
For fast, convenient communication with colleagues, clients and customers, scan your documents to your
desktop, network folder, e-mail or URL. For networkbased information sharing and distribution, the TWAIN
compliant Ricoh Aficio MP 4500 Series is ahead of the curve.
• Scan-to-Email—Easily search and send electronic documents for timely and accurate delivery with LDAP.
• Scan-to-Folder—Ideal way to archive and share large files with multiple clients.
• Support for common file formats (PDF, TIFF and JPEG) provides compatibility between varied operating systems and application software.
Network Printing MFP for the
The 466 MHz processor and 384 MB memory accelerate print performance, producing general-office documents with ease.
• For out-of-box network connectivity and fast data-transfer rates, the RicohAficio MP 4500 Series is equipped with 10/100BaseTX Ethernet and USB 2.0 interfaces.
• You’re in complete control of print output with Ricoh’s innovative RPCS (Refined Printing Command Stream), PCL5e/6 and optional Adobe® PostScript® 3™ page description languages.
• Full compatibility with today’s common platforms—Windows, Macintosh, AS/400, Linux and UNIX—ensures seamless integration in virtually any environment.
• PDF Direct Print lets you send PDF files directly to a printer without even opening the application, reducing network traffic and raising productivity. Ideal for printing scanned PDFs.
Manage Documents with Confidence
Leverage the power of the Ricoh Aficio MP 4500 Series Document Server as a virtual document library for archival and print on-demand Applications. Retrieved documents can be reprinted, re-faxed, re-scanned or downloaded to your computer for editing.
Install, Manage and
Monitor with Ease
Ricoh’s comprehensive suite of utilities smooths daily system monitoring and simplifies installation.
• Web Image Monitor enables you to set output parameters, check the status of toner and paper, and even reset the system from your desktop—all from your Web browser.
• On-demand Status E-mail Notification enables IT to remotely query the device for important system reports.
• With Auto E-mail Notification, the Ricoh Aficio MP 4500 Series sends a report to a designated e-mail address if, for instance, paper is low or out, to maximize uptime.