COPIER SALES EXECUTIVE (MALE / FEMALE)
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Requirement & Qualification:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- At least three (3) years of industry sales experience
- Strategic leadership ability
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Malaysian Only
- Attractive salary package
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS
• Annual leave
• Medical benefit
- Mileage claim including toll & parking
- Company hand phone
* Interested candidate may send their resume with photo now at: email@example.com
* Read our website if you think want to know further about our company at www.bizcopier.my
* Only serious candidate may apply