Different Procedures to Fix Ricoh Printer Keeps paper Jam Problem:
1) Inside the Fusing Unit
- Using the lever given on the front cover, carefully pull and open the front cover of the Ricoh printer.
- Then low down the blue fusing unit lever, and slowly remove the jammed paper out from the fusing unit of the printer.
- Carefully push up the front cover of the printer using both your both hands until it shuts down completely.
2) Inside the Paper Tray
- Pull out the opening lever provided on the front cover, and then carefully lower down the front cover.
- Carefully, try to take out the jammed paper inside paper tray.
- In case the paper gets choked inside the transfer unit, take out the paper forward.
- Now, use both of your hands to gently push up the front cover until it closes.
3) Inside the Transfer Unit
- Pull out the opening lever on the front cover of the printer, and then gently lower down the front cover.
- Then, carefully clean all the jammed paper you see inside the transfer unit.
- Deeply look inside the machine if you don’t find the jammed paper inside.
- Again, use both of your hands carefully to push up the front cover until it closes.
When you are closing the front cover, remember to push the upper area of the cover firmly. Once you have closed the cover, re-check whether the Ricoh paper jam error is cleared or not.