This is tutorial on how to put your user code that you already create to your computer system in order to print your document.
**User Code required to set by Person-in-Charge in order to avoid misuse of printing. If you don’t have user code, just ask your Person-in-Charge.**
Step #1: Go Start and Select 'Devices and Printers'
Step #2: From the list, right click on the copier and Select 'Printing Preferences'
Step #3: This will open up another menu.
- Click on ‘Detailed Settings’ tab.
- Click on ‘Job Setup’ menu.
- Change Job Type to ‘Normal Print’
- Put your user code that you retrieve from Person-in-Charge.
- Click ‘OK’ to proceed printing.