How to use Ricoh Smart Device Connector
How to connect Ricoh Printer to Mobile? – Nowadays,technology has become very advance. in the tech world printers are the most useful gadget. All kind of document work totally depends on Copier. In the copier segment Ricoh has made a commendable positions. Advance features, high configuration is what Ricoh printers made of. Many printer users asked How to Connect Ricoh Printer to Mobile? To help the we came with easy solutions to make it work for you. For the proper use follow all the following steps and solutions as it is.
Our company tech support expert provide technical assistance to fix your all sorts of issues with copier.
Methods to Connect Ricoh Printer to Mobile
Talking a print from your mobile device is not that difficult – if you possess and Apple phone, it’s a pre-installed feature which you can access by clicking on the share button in document, based on which app you’re using. Most of the Android phones are having built in printing option, but if the device doesn’t show you any option to connect, then you must download the Google Cloud Print app from app store.
If you’re looking for printing through mobile on portable printers, there are some options which are as follows. These portable printers, which could be bit costly, can be good options for business travelers who need to have an urgent print while their travel. These printers can simply connect without any trouble to your Apple on Android device for quick and effective printing.
Easy Guide on How to Connect Ricoh Printer to Mobile?
Following are the steps to follow to get the prints through mobile print, connecting a printer and selecting a printing app for Android, IOS and Windows
For Android Users
Google Cloud Print option is built in for most Android device, but it can be downloaded as well.
1.if the google Cloud Print app is download manually to you mobile device, then you have to identify or add a compitable printer with the mobile device which is on the same shared Wi-Fi network. Now tap on Open Setting and find printing options to add a printer.
2. After the printer is added, open the download app to be used for printing and click on options to select print menu and tap to command the print.
For IOS User
Apple’s built-in AirPrint characteristic characteristic makes it easy to print directly from iphone or ipad without downloading additional programs to your mobile device.
- You can use AirPrint with Ricoh printer compatible with Apple’s Technology. Check this list to ensure that your Ricoh printer is AirPrint-enabled.
- Ensure that your phone and your printer are on the same Wifi network.
- Next, open the app you want to print from and find the print options.Tap print or the printer icon and Choose an AirPrint-Enbaled Printer
- You Should be able to easily identify and choose the printer of your choice (or add a new printer), indicate your printing needs (number of copies, etc.) and send your job to ricoh printer.
These are the steps by that you can easily print from phone,for other issue do not hesitate to contact us.
Nedd to find Color Copier, Find Us