Nov 01 2021
7 new features included in Windows 11
Here are a few of the standout new features in Windows 11:
- A new, more Mac-like interface. Windows 11 features a clean design with rounded corners, pastel shades and a and Taskbar.
- Integrated Android apps. via the Amazon Appstore, which will be accessible from within the updated . There were a couple of ways to access Android apps on Windows 10, especially , but this will make it native. (Note that upon the initial release of Windows 11.)
- Widgets. While they’ve been around for a while (remember desktop gadgets on Windows Vista?), including in a , you can now and personalize them to see whatever you’d like.
- Microsoft Teams integration. and is pinned on the Windows 11 Taskbar, making it easier to access (and a bit more like Apple’s FaceTime). You’ll be able to access Teams from Windows, Mac, Android or iOS.
- Xbox tech for better gaming. , like and , to improve gaming on your Windows PC.
- Better virtual desktop support. Windows 11 will let you in a way that’s more similar to MacOS, toggling between multiple desktops for personal, work, school or gaming use. You can also on each virtual desktop.
- Easier transition from monitor to laptop, and better multitasking. The new OS includes features called — collections of the apps you’re using at once that sit in the Taskbar, and can come up or be minimized at the same time for easier task switching. They also let you plug and unplug from a monitor more easily without losing where your open windows are located
Visit Us for More New & Tips