Dec 13 2016
With competition becoming more intense and job specifications more complicated, the ability to meet your customer’s every demand is crucial. Ricoh’s Aficio MP 7000 has what it takes:high speed on-demand productivity, extensive finishing and superb reliability. To meet the highest demands of central reprography, print for pay and data centres, virtually any type of professional output is possible. This smart multifunctional system is designed to integrate with your existing infrastructure and handle your workflow from start to finish. With maximum security and superior customisation possibilities, your capabilities will go beyond traditional document processing. The Aficio MP 7000: a future-proof investment for new levels of productivity.
- Reliable production at 70 pages per minute.
- Double-sided originals scanned in one single pass.
- Easy user interface for remote operation and monitoring.
- Simplified display mode.
- Superior finishing: cover insertion, folding, stapling, punching and booklet making.
- Excellent durability thanks to long life components.
- Copying speed (B&W) 70cpm
- Resolution 1200 dpi
- First output speed 4.2/3.5 seconds
- Zoom 25 – 400% (in 1% steps)
- Memory Standard: 256 MB + 80 GB Hard Disk Drive
- Maximum: 512 MB + 80 GB Hard Disk Drive
- Paper input capacity Standard:100-sheet bypass trays, Standard:2×1,550-sheet tandem trays, Standard:2×550-sheet paper trays
- Paper size B6-A3
- Paper weight Paper trays: 53-128g/m2
- Bypass tray: 53-216g/m2
- Duplex: 64-128g/m2
- Duplexing Standard
- Dimensions 690x790x1,165mm
- Weight Less than 206kg