There are multiple reasons why your WiFi connection keeps dropping. Here are just to name the obvious ones:
- WiFi hotspot strength is insufficient – you may be near the edge of the WiFi network.
- WiFi network is overloaded – happens in crowded areas – on the street, stadiums, concerts, etc.
- Wireless interference with other WiFi hotspots or devices nearby
- WiFi adapter outdated drivers or wireless router outdated firmware
Of course, for the above, we are assuming the WiFi hotspot works when you’re connected to it, and is not a bad WiFi hotspot with no Internet signal.
Here are some potential fixes for your WiFi Internet connection issues:
- Move closer to the WiFi router / hotspot. In case of suspected interference – move your router in a different place
- Update your WiFi adapter drivers and WiFi router firmware by checking the manufacturers’ websites.
- Reset your router, restart your smartphone / computer.
- If on a public WiFi network, see if you have to login again. Or just connect to another one; that may very well just be a bad WiFi hotspot.
Unifi Malaysia. Machine Printing Wifi, Wifi 2.4Ghz, Photostat Machine Kuala Lumpur
Bizcopier Solutions Sdn Bhd
Bizcopier Solution Sdn Bhd
No 17 & 17a, Jalan Pekan Baru 30A/KU01, Klang, Selangor D.E
Hunting Line 03-3341 6296
Monday – Friday (8.30 am – 6.30 pm)
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday Closed
Push the icon button to interact